Our Big Kahuna High Output HHO Generator coupled with our advanced Diesel EFIE saves fuel! Customers report from 35% to 50% better fuel economy and lower exhaust emissions and a cleaner, better performing engine.
2) What are the installation charges for a Big Kahuna?
Figure 4 to 6 hours @ prevailing rates for a diesel mechanic.
3) Does there have to be a sale of “5 units” in order for a installation tech to come out and install/train?
Yes. Any fewer and it is not worth the cost of airfare and time.
4) How long does it take an installation tech to get on site & how long to install the unit?
We prefer a week’s notice. Usually 4 to 6 hours without custom fabricating anything.
Customer should already know if they wish to order a secure box/housing and provide dimensions
because there is no way our mechanic can spend the time to build a box “on the fly”.
5) Can I run my truck just on water that is converted to HHO?
While we sell special Split Gas Hydrogen Water Fuel Cells that produce pure hydrogen and a separate outlet for pure oxygen that can provide 100% fuel for our converted diesel generators, the technology isn’t yet adapted for vehicles. Our hydrogen fueled generators DO NOT RUN ON HHO. They require 5 liters per minute of nearly pure hydrogen at 44 PSI to run. Basically, HHO is not compressible without a big risk of explosion. That’s because the Brown’s gas is the perfect stoichiometric combination of Oxygen + Hydrogen for combustion! So, we cannot safely compress and store HHO to provide reserve fuel under high pressure to accelerate a truck or power it up hills and at high speeds.
6) What prevents the unit from freezing up when the driver shuts down for the evening (some companies have APU’s on
their trucks which allow them to shut down the trucks at night and run the APU’s to keep the driver warm)?
We can build an insulated, lockable aluminum box with built-in heater (extra cost option) but in winter we use a 30% mix of distilled water and KOH. It withstands freezing up to 20 below zero F.
7) Is there a warranty or guarantee of any kind?
YES! While we cannot and will not guarantee a certain amount of improvement in fuel mileage we do provide a 2 year, life of lease warranty covering replacement or repair of defective units (not caused by negligence or abuse of the customer). We are also looking into the availability of a Lloyd’s of London insurance policy.
8) What are the risks of using HHO in diesel trucks.
Hydrogen is no more dangerous to use than gasoline or propane but HHO, produced on-demand is far less dangerous. That’s because no HHO is NOT stored. There is just enough HHO in the aircraft quality fuel lines to make a loud POP should it ignite. We use two bubblers to instantly extinguish any flash back ignition in water before it can damage anything. Some installations of HHO systems got a bad reputation because they failed to use filtering bubblers with dryers. Our bubblers remove all traces of caustic electrolyte that would have any possibility of damaging engine parts.
Actually, the use of hydrogen and HHO in engines is well documented to extend engine life. Liquid diesel fuel is sprayed into the combustion chamber and inevitably washes some protective engine oil off cylinder walls. Diesel fuel, when combusted, leaves carbon deposits that create friction and extra heat in the cylinders of your engine. HHO bonds with the molecules of diesel fuel leaving little to no unburned diesel fuel to contaminate your engine oil and to wash the oil off of cylinder walls. The inside of HHO engines looks like new compared to diesel engines without HHO.
9) With the lease purchase program, what is the actual cost per month to the lessee/buyer for a Big Kahuna?
Each purchase or lease is negotiated depending on number of units purchased, credit worthiness, number of options and whether or not the customer’s mechanics do the installation or we do. In the vast majority of cases, the monthly lease payments will be less than the money saved on fuel.
10) With the lease purchase program, does the lessee/buyer still have the “30 day money back guarantee”?
Yes. but, if he fails to pay the lease after the 30 day trial the unit must be returned
11) When do you expect to have this LLoyd’s of London insurance rider in place?
I don’t know yet. It may or may not be an option.
12) With this 2 year lease purchase program, what is the life expectancy of the Big Kahuna/Vortex, etc units?
With proper maintenance every six months should last indefinitely.
13) With this 2 year lease purchase program, what happens if the unit fails before the 2 years are up(no owner fault)?
Customer can exchange the unit for a new one providing it wasn’t abused. We can tell from examining the unit.
14) Which units are available for the 2 year lease purchase program?
The Big Kahuna and our entire hydrogen fueled generator line including the new titanium plate Split Gas units.
15) There appears to be some conflict in your ads in regards to semi-trucks, which unit(s) are you advocating for use for
semi-trucks for long haul & regional operation?
Good for any diesel engine from 10 liters to 22 liters displacement. Our smaller unit works on 5 liter to 10 liter delivery trucks with diesel engines. So, The Big Kahuna is great for stationary generators, marine diesels, short haul, long haul and even farm tractors and earth moving equipment.
16) What kind of electrolyte is being used in these systems?
Distilled water and 30% KOH aka Caustic Potash. This is low cost and readily available on the Internet.
17) How often does the electrolyte have to be introduced into the system?
Back flush with vinegar solution and recharge with fresh electrolyte every six months. When the fluid is consumed
just add distilled water.
18) With the use of an electrolyte, how often do the units have to be cleaned in order to maintain maximum efficiency?
19) I understand about the Orgone Water improving performance, however have you tried using an over the counter
additive, such as diesel injector cleaner to accomplish similar results?
No. Orgone water and the new pulse width modulator circuit we are building may reduce total amperage requirements.
Any reduction in power requirements to produce HHO will boost net fuel efficiency.
20) What about Manufacturer’s Engine Warranty? Does HHO make my warranty invalid?
21) Are there any Clean Energy Tax advantages?
Incentives are always changing and California C.A.R.B. has passed legislation favoring hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.
We advise you to contact your local state representatives for specific information.
22.) Will your HHO system violate my manufacturer’s warranty?
In fact, the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, which is enforced by the FTC, makes it illegal for manufacturers or dealers to claim that your warranty is void or to deny …
Our best advice is to contact your truck dealership or manufacturer directly and explain what you are doing. We cannot provide you with legal advice so you must do your own research.
Will using ‘aftermarket’ or recycled parts void my warranty?
No. An ‘aftermarket’ part is a part made by a company other than the vehicle manufacturer or the original equipment manufacturer. A ‘recycled’ part is a part that was made for and installed in a new vehicle by the manufacturer or the original equipment manufacturer, and later removed from the vehicle and made available for resale or reuse.
Simply using an aftermarket or recycled part does not void your warranty. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act makes it illegal for companies to void your warranty or deny coverage under the warranty simply because you used an aftermarket or recycled part. Still, if it turns out that the aftermarket or recycled part was itself defective or wasn’t installed correctly, and it causes damage to another part that is covered under the warranty, the manufacturer or dealer has the right to deny coverage for that part and charge you for any repairs. The FTC says the manufacturer or dealer must show that the aftermarket or recycled part caused the need for repairs before denying warranty coverage.